(MEATLESS MONDAYS/VEGAN RECIPES) Go vegan this Valentine’s Day with these Raspberry Pink Champagne Floats. Made with pink champagne and raspberry sorbet, these “sorbet mimosas” are the perfect sweet treat to make for your sweetie (or yourself)!
They’re also great for other special occasions like New Year’s Eve, girl’s baby showers, birthday parties, or bridal showers. You can use a clear champagne and use any color sorbet that fits the color of the day! — Global Animal
Raspberry Pink Champagne Floats
- 2-3 scoops raspberry sorbet
- 1 cup pink champagne (I used Barefoot Pink Moscato)
- fresh raspberries for garnish
- Place scoops of sorbet in large wine glass.
- Pour champagne over the sorbet.
- Top with raspberries.
- Allow to melt while you sip or eat with a spoon, either way works!
Recipe Courtesy of The Cookie Rookie
More The Cookie Rookie: https://www.thecookierookie.com/raspberry-pink-champagne-floats/