What’s on your pet’s holiday list this year?
Are you forgetting someone special in your life this holiday season? The one that you see every day; you give them a scratch and a tickle; you feed them and groom them…it’s your pet! Why not treat the special animal in your life to some new pet supplies?
Pets appreciate gifts. While dogs love tennis balls and squeaky toys, cats love scratching posts, teasers and jingle balls. Choose toys that can stimulate your pet’s brain, as well as its body. It can be a great way to help you and your pet burn off some holiday weight!
- TREATS: As long as you look at the ingredients, treats can make for a great gift.
- HOUSING: Spoil your pet with a new bed, aquarium, cage or hutch.
- HAIR CARE: Grooming is a great way to bond with your pet and make sure they are in the best and healthiest condition possible, so why not some new grooming materials such as brushes or shampoos?
- CLOTHING: To keep your pet warm through the winter months.
- FOOD SUPPLIES: Treat your pet to a new feeding and drinking bowl. And if you really want to spoil your pooch you can buy anti-slip, anti-spill, or even auto sensor feeding bowls.
- CHEW TOYS: For a teething pet, chew-toys are the way to go. You can also buy healthy chews which can help dogs with bad breath and problem teeth.
Happy Holidays from Global Animal!